2022 Charity Golf Tournament
Wed., September 14, 2022 @ Caradoc Sands Golf Club
We are very excited to launch our 1st Annual Harness the Hope "Play It Forward"
Charity Golf Tournament at Caradoc Sands Golf Club, recipient of the 2022 London Ontario Golf "Heart Award". Community is the foundation to success and with your help, we can make a difference in the lives of those who have to face a cancer diagnosis.
Proceeds to the Breast Cancer Society of Canada and Pink Pearl Canada.
What you get!
$200 per golfer (taxes included)
PLUS...$20 Passport gives you access to fun oncourse competitions:
• $20,000 Hole-in-One Contest on Hole 11 (sponsored by Shawn Grogan) ($10,000 to Winner/$10,000 to Harness the Hope)
• Closest to the Pin (women & men)
• Longest drive (women & men)
• Champion Putting Contest at Curly's Corner
Golf & Eats
4 person scramble (Team Name required) - 18 holes with power cart & access to driving range.
BBQ Lunch on the course PLUS Chicken & Ribs Dinner on the Patio
Gift Bag & Pics
An incredible swag bag with over $100 worth of items PLUS get a digital copy of your Foursome Photo emailed to you to share.
Prizes & Auction
• Winning Foursome Grand Prize Package
• "Best Dressed" Foursome Prize
• Door Prizes
• Silent Auction on-site with locally donated items